JUNIOR’S COLORING CONTEST
OFFICIAL RANDOM DRAWING AND CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
WRITTEN PARENTAL CONSENT REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
1. ELIGIBILITY: Junior’s Coloring Contest (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are twelve (12) years of age or younger as of 09/05/05 and have written consent from their parent or legal guardian to enter. The Promotion consists of a random drawing (the “Random Drawing”) and a contest (the “Contest”). All employees of The Lampo Group, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) as well as all advertising, promotional and Internet agencies and their subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, manufacturers, licensees or agents, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on 09/01/05, U.S. residents may visit kids.daveramsey.com and follow the on-screen entry instructions. The Official Entry Form includes two pages (1 coloring sheet and 1 scantron form); both pages must be submitted. Participant’s parent or legal guardian must complete the Contact Information and Consent portion of the Official Entry Form. Parental or legal guardian consent is required for entry. Failure to comply with this or any other official rule will result in disqualification. Mail your entry in a hand-addressed, #10 (4-1/8” x 9-1/2”) envelope with sufficient first-class postage affixed to: Coloring Contest, 1749 Mallory Lane, Suite 100, Brentwood, Tennessee, 37027. Limit one entry per outer mailing envelope. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Mail-in entries must be received by 10/23/05 to be eligible for the final drawing. Proof of submission or sending is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. All submissions become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, misdirected, unintelligible, illegible, mutilated, damaged, postage due or entries not received in time for the random drawing. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. In addition, by entering, participants represent and warrant that the entries that they submit are their own original creation and have been submitted with the consent of their parent or legal guardian. Entries for each drawing must be received by the entry deadlines indicated in the chart below to be eligible for that drawing.
|TIME FRAMES WITHIN WHICH
ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED
|RANDOM DRAWING DATES|
|09.01.05 – 9.25.05
|09.26.05 – 10.02.05
|10.03.05 – 10.09.05
|10.10.05 – 10.16.05
|10.17.05 – 10.23.05
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Two semifinalists will be drawn at random on or about each date indicated in Rule #2 from among all eligible entries received by the dates indicated in Rule #2. Drawings will be conducted by Betts & Rubio, PLLC, an independent accounting firm whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Random Drawing and the selection of the semifinalist is final and binding in all matters related to the Random Drawing Participants are only eligible to become a semifinalist one time. All non-selected entries will be rolled over into subsequent drawings. The semifinalist will be notified by mail, e-mail or phone. The semifinalist’s coloring sheet, first name, and age will be posted on kids.daveramsey.com during the week following the date of the random drawing. The semifinalist’s parent or legal guardian will accept the prize on the minor's behalf, and except where prohibited, must return, within ten (10) days of being notified, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in order to claim prize. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. Semifinalist must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a semifinalist is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Odds of being selected as a winner in the first drawing depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the entry deadline indicated in the chart in Rule #2. Odds of being selected as a winner in the second, third, fourth or fifth drawings depend on the number of eligible entries received by the entry deadlines indicated in the chart in Rule #2 and the number of eligible non-winning entries from the previous drawing(s).
4. CONTEST: The coloring sheet, first name, and age of each of the ten (10) semifinalists will be posted on kids.daveramsey.com from 11/01/05-11/15/05. During this time, voting will be open to all legal residents of the U.S. (including the District of Columbia). Votes may be cast by following the on-screen voting instructions. The Grand Prize Winners will be selected from the semifinalists according to the votes cast. Voting will begin November 1, 2005 at 12:00 a.m. and end November 15, 2005 at 11:59 p.m. The Grand Prize Winners and Runners Up will be notified by mail, e-mail or phone. The Grand Prize Winners and Runners Up will be posted at kids.daveramsey.com on or about November 18, 2005.
5. PRIZES: Ten (10) prizes will be awarded as follows: Five (5) Grand Prizes: each winner will receive a check for one thousand dollars ($1,000), a letter from Dave Ramsey, and a Chick-fil-A® "Eat Mor Chikin®" 3 ft. Plush Cow. Five (5) Runner Up Prizes: each winner will receive a Chick-fil-A® "Eat Mor Chikin®" 3 ft. Plush Cow. Limit one prize per participant. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as the prize. Prize is valued in U.S. currency.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All federal, state, municipal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. All taxes and/or duties, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of winners. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, assigns, and agencies harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ first names and ages for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners’ list, unless prohibited by law. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any random drawing materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administrations of the promotion or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for electronic hardware, programming or software malfunctions, or failures, or line connections, accessibility or availability, or technical failures of any kind, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of any entry or other information, or for the failure to capture any such information. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. Further, if, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, and select the winner for the Promotion, from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available after November 18, 2005, visit kids.daveramsey.com, or send a separate, stamped, self-addressed #10 envelope to: Coloring Contest Winners, 1749 Mallory Lane, Suite 100, Brentwood, Tennessee, 37027, to be received by November 30, 2005.
8. SPONSOR: The Lampo Group, Inc., 1749 Mallory Lane, Suite 100, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027.